Monday 17 June 2013

Independent African Fashion..''Agnes & Lola''


Agnes & Lola is the prominent Afro-Neo fashion brand with unquestionable SWAG. The audacity to bring the African clothing material into a western setting with a twist to make it desirable provides an infallible sight. A very important revolution in the fashion industry has been born people and I have the desire to be part of it.


Precise hand made luxury clothing accompanied by unequaled attention to detail, I believe this clothing brand is one to watch out for.

A while ago I was thinking..''What would it actually be like If all my African clothing were all sewed in a really cool modern way??''...seems like I don't have to do that for myself anymore as I give to you the newly born Independent African Fashion..*Standing Ovation*. Personally the Seguela Shirt is what am here drooling over due to its smart casual feel that will have all the ladies keep their eyes fixed on moi, giving me the status of a BAOUWS!!(Boss) when I step out. 

Step into this world of Fashion brilliance that Sklymax has to offer & discover this amazing hand crafted luxurious designs for a SWAG update. The impeccable looking clothing is waiting for you beautifully made people to come & wear it and make it look better effortlessly. Also with some designs from selections of designers around Africa you will be spoiled for choices.



2 comments: